(Pls visit us at http://grinmamablues.blogspot.com for recent updates.. kotohuadan)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Meteor strike BH?

I went to JPJ at Beverly Hills, Penampang to renew my license.. hehehe... it had been expired since Jan this year and I was still driving around! Phew! I was lucky didnt get caught.. only to find out about it last Sunday! hahaha!

Anyways, went there around 3pm, looked for parking and guess what!! There was a BIG.. and I meant it.. a gigantic hole on the road inside the JPJ compound at the parking area.... OMG! .. JPJ stands for Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan... so, I thought things esp at their own area should be taken care of.. What ever happened there?? Nevermind.... so I drove into the parking area... and there were FEW MORE holes on the road itself... seemed that JPJ was struck by meteor or what??? What a pity! WHy cant they maintain the roads IN THEIR OWN COMPOUND???

Went into the building, as usual crowed with people. I went to the 2nd floor to the Bahagian Pembaharuan Lesen, took my number, it was 6278 and waited. There were few counters open, while an elder lady behind one of the counter was on the phone. 2 men and myself were waiting.

"Ting Tong, #6-2-7-7" ... waited ... waited ... waited ... no one came forward. I thought my turn would be soon, but the lady (a younger one) who rang that bell kept waiting for a ghost to came forward. I almost waited for a minute or so for that!!! What could just happened? Imagine, the 2 other men probably waiting for something else... or they would have came forward... but the lady waited .. and waited ... and waited ..

"Ting Tong, #6-2-7-8" Ahah, at last! my turned! So, while waiting for my license to be processed, I overheard the elder lady (that I mentioned earlier) was chatting on the phone... Dunno lah, like mengumpat about some other ladies..... What a waste of time, she could have buzz the #6278 when the younger one did the #6277, rather than wasting time on the phone (also waste of JPJ's $$ for the bill...)...

huh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fridaycat said...

haha Sabah boleh!
waaah so happy i found your blog too. Thanks for dropping by. Another blog to add to my reading collection, hooray :)

-Melissa

3/16/2006 8:57 AM

 
Blogger Joan D'Arcy said...

heheh... and yours to mine! So, how's life, 'moaner'? hahaha!

3/17/2006 1:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home