(Pls visit us at http://grinmamablues.blogspot.com for recent updates.. kotohuadan)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"Bukan sia yang packing!"

I was at one of the local deli in Luyang last night, wanted to buy bread for tommorow's breakfast. As I was selecting the loaves, I noticed that there was water evaporated inside every packaging. So I asked the shop assistant,

Me: "Napa semua packaging ni macam ada wap?"

SA: (proudly) "Sebab kami bungkus dia time dia masih panas lagi!"

Me: "Tapi kalau gini, cepat rosak la ni bread.. nanti ada kulat lah.."

SA: "Bukan sia yang packing!!" (She answered me quickly to defend herself)

Me: "Yalah, tapi mungkin kamu boleh inform boss kamu la, sebab bread yang kami selalu beli dari sini cepat rosak"

SA: "Tapi bukan sia yang packing!! Lainkali, kamu bawa tu bread balik sini lah!!"

Me: (What the..!!) "Bah, bulih bah!"

I then ignored her because I dont want to bark at a barking dog! Nasib it happened after my yoga session, so I was tired & hungry to argue (It was already almost 10pm, and my last meal was noon).. Some people are just so rude, customer service in this place is terrible! Kalau gini la the services, mana boleh maju!!!

Then I went to pay at the counter, I saw this cute lil kid sang, "Buy 2 cake, get 1 free." So, I asked the cashier if its true, she said, "Yah, beli 2 dapat 1 free." Apalagi, I went to take 4 muffins and 2 danish bread, that made it 6 items.. so meaning I'd get 2 free. Went to the counter to pay, the cashier told me that the free cakes are only if the pricing are the same. SIgh! (I didnt wanna change the selected normal price item coz of 'water face' hehehe... silly!) So, I only got 1 free muffin while the rest were atnormal price...!!??

Well, my FIL still buys bread there coz that is the only deli that sells sugar-free edible bread..... tsk..tsk..tsk.. as long as I dont have to go there again..

3 Comments:

Blogger LonaDay said...

it's called 'IQ rendah'.

3/16/2006 9:48 AM

 
Blogger Joan D'Arcy said...

agree 100%.. kasian kan durang! tsk..tsk..tsk.. hehehe

3/17/2006 1:24 AM

 
Blogger Nicholian Justine said...

basket!!.. if i kena siap durg.. need to learn soft skill :P

8/13/2006 4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home