(Pls visit us at http://grinmamablues.blogspot.com for recent updates.. kotohuadan)

Monday, September 11, 2006

Would old acquaintace be forget...

I was just about to go to bed, when I spotted a friend's issue on his blog. He spoke of boy-girl relationship..

I received an sms from a childhood friend to inform me that there's a wedding invitation for me in her hand and would like to pass it to me. I asked if it's hers, but she denied and didnt explain further. So, we arranged our meeting at Kopi Bin, Damai.

While waiting for her, I met another old friend of mine, I know Willie when I entered Lower 6 in La Salle once upon a time. What a coincidence! So I persuaded Willie (and forget about whoever he was about to meet inside KopiBin) to join me for coffee, while waiting for Ronn. I know that Willie and Ronn are acquaintance, and normally it is Willie to update me with Ronn's latest news.

So a minute later, here came Ronn and she looked so blurr.. With her gaya sri ayu, she waved and sat with us. She passed me the red summon, so when I asked who's card. "It is someone you know," giving her sheepish smile.

"Lowell's?"

"Nope, he got married last month."

Without much questions asked, I unfold the envelop and saw Willie's name. "Huh? Hey, It's yours la," looking at Willie who was already smilling. I returned his smile and continued reading the card. Well, u see, normally Chinese Wedding Invitations are Hot RED in colour, so you gotta read slowly not to miss the lines...


Who's the bride,.. lemme see... "Rona Rina Thien"... Hey, I know that name.. huh? OMG!!! hahahha!!! HAhahaha!!

Okay, sorry guys. The bride was right infront of me! yeap!!! Acquantance I thought at first, turned out to be lovers.. hehehe.. I was suprised coz I know the lovely birds' background and never in my mind that they are getting married..and its soon!

The last time I met Willie was a day before my lil one arrived, during a Chap Goh Mei's party laster at a friend's place. And Rona was somewhere mid 2004 to pass her a friend's wedding invitation card. We try to keep intouch by sending sms greetings once in a while.. and Not once that I was informed they were dating.. To even recall how I reacted infront of them yesterday, before I was given the card, I treated as if they have not meet each other for a very long time...

Duh! Celine.. Celine.. !! Apalah ko nie!!..

To the lovely couple, Willie and Rona, this is for your both! (hope u'd read it)

May joy and peace surround you both,

Contentment latch your door,
May happiness be with you now;
God bless you evermore.
AMEN

... See you on your wedding day, 7th October 2006.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicholian Justine said...

hehehe... hav to add u in tooo... ur d BEST friend.. hehehe

tggu ada part two lagi tuuu... on d way

9/12/2006 3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home